1. The DOI index.
2. The title of the article, without paragraph indention,have to be aligned on the left edge, the interval between tapes have to be one, lowercase letters (Arial Cyr, 13 pt, bold). Nextly – three empty tapes.
3. Names of authors, without the paragraph indentiоn, have to be aligned on the left edge, the interval between empty have to be single, lowercase letters (Arial Cyr, 11 pt).
4. Degree, title, place of work, postal address, e-mail. Without a paragraph indentation, have to be aligned by the width of the text, the interval between the strips have to be one, lowercase letters (Times New Roman Cyr, 8 pt).
5. Abstract in the language of the article (without the words abstract, without indent, have to be 1 cm indent from the leftside, indent from the top and bottom of the paragraph 12 pt,have to be aligned by the width of the text, interval between the single ribbons, Times New Roman Cyr, 9 pt, italics).
6. Keywords (beginning with the phrase “Keywords:”, without indent, indent – 1 cm leftside, have to be aligned by the width of the text, interval between single ribbons, Times New Roman Cyr, 11 pt, italics). Then, one empty tape
7. The main text of the article have to be typed through the one interval with 1 cm paragraph indentation (Times New Roman Cyr, 11 pt). The textly, have to be aligned by the width.
• The article begins with the introduction. The word “Introduction” is printed without numbering, without indentation,by bold letters. Then, in the same line, the text of the introduction.
• The titles of the sections have to be numbered by Arabic numerals and have to beginning from “1”, from the new line, without paragraph indentation, by bold letters, indent from the top of the paragraph – 12 pt, indent from the bottom of paragraph – 6 pt. The main text of the section begins from the new tape.
• The title of subsection have to be with double numeration (the first digit is the section number, the second is subsection), with a new line without a paragraph indentation have to be written, the indent from the top of the paragraph – 6 pt. The name of the unit is highlighted in bold letters. In the same tape, the text of the unit is followed.
•The formulas have to be given in a separate line with leftside 1 cm indent, numbered sequentially by Arabic numerals in the round brackets on the right side of the page with alignment by the right edge.Additional indents before and after the formula can not be made. For a set of formulas, use the embedded in the Word for Windows editor of the equation formula 3.0, configured as follows: Text – Times New Roman Cyr, 11 pt; Function – Times New Roman Cyr, 11 pt; Variable – Times New Roman Cyr, Italic 11 pt; L.C.Greek – Symbol, 11 pt; U.C.Greek – Symbol, 11 pt; Symbol – Symbol, 11 pt; Matrix/Vector – Times New Roman Cyr, bold, 11 pt; Numbers – Times New Roman Cyr, 11 pt.Розміри: Full – 11 pt; Subscript/Superscript – 70%; Sub- Subscript/Superscript – 50%; Symbol – 150%; Sub-Symbol – 100%.
• Tables and illustrations have to be numbered sequentially in Arabic numerals. Signs for drawings, titles and text of tables have to be given in Times New Roman Cyr font, 9 pt. The word “Table …” is in a separate line on the rightside. The new row shows the title of the table. Notes to the table have to be given only in the text. It is not advisable to use vertical column inscriptions. Illustrations have to be signed below. Signs for tables and illustrations have to be centered. Pictures and photographs (black and white, with grayscale colors) have to be “embedded” in the main text of the article and are given in addition as separate files in one of the following formats: TIFF, PCX, JPG, BMP, CDR.
• The article have to be ends by conclusions. The word “Conclusions” have to be typing without numbering, without indention,by bold letters. Nextly, in the same line, have to be presented the text of conclusions equal to the requirements.
8. The list of quoted literature have to be placed by the order of reference in the text (Times New Roman Cyr, 10 pt). The word “Literature” have to be typed in a separate tape and highlight by bold. Between the text of the article and the list of quoted literature, have to be indent from the top of the paragraph 12 pt.
9. Translating the title of the article (Arial Cyr, 12 pt, bold), author’s surnames and names (Arial Cyr, 10 pt), and annotations (Times New Roman Cyr, 9 pt) by two other languages (for example, in native and german, if the article is written in English).
10. At the end of the article have to be indicated the date of submission to the editorial office
Publication of articles is free for members
For not members: 100$